Join us for our first Sunflower Festival at the barn! This summer event will celebrate one of our favorite summer flowers with activities for all ages, including:
- A Sunflower Maze in the fields for families to find their way through.
- Pick your own sunflowers and zinnias to take home.
- Summer activities for the kids.
- Take photos with the sunflowers as a gorgeous backdrop.
- Bring a picnic lunch to enjoy with fun lawn games, or grab a bite from on-site food trucks.
- And of course, ice cream!
Tickets are $10 per adult and include 5 sunflowers or zinnias (additional sunflowers are $1 each). Adult tickets do NOT include kids activities; a $5 Kids Pass will be available for purchase the day of the event.
BUY TICKETS ONLINE: http://bit.ly/CHPSunflowerFest
-Farm to Table Dinner-
Join us for a beautiful evening in the fields for our very first Farm to Table Dinner!
Attendees will be treated to a delicious dinner by Struck Catering using our local ingredients and drinks. Start the evening with a tour of the neighboring William’s Brigham Hill Gardens, and a chance to take a sunset stroll through our flower fields. Best of all your ticket purchase will give back to your community; each ticket includes a $40 donation to support our hunger relief efforts, all year long.
Groups of friends are encouraged, and we hope to see you there!
BUY TICKETS ONLINE: http://bit.ly/CHPFarmToTable