Community Harvest Project recently celebrated its inaugural Lunch & Learn, a special event to learn more about our work, with distinguished members from the community including Congressman Jim McGovern. Other speakers shared their moving stories about the meaningful impact we make together as community partners. Lunch, provided by Flying Rhino, was delicious and culminated with a tour of the farm in full swing! It was an excellent day of learning how we can create healthy and engaged communities together with local companies and businesses.
If your company missed the Lunch & Learn, there are still opportunities to engage your company with Community Harvest Project this season:
- Nominate CHP to receive Community Grants or Year End contributions from your company
- Schedule a tour for your Community Engagement Manager to learn how partnering with us creates a healthy community to live and work in
- Sponsor and attend our Harvest Home Festival and 5K, our biggest fundraiser of the year
- Providing professional services or in kind donations
- Encourage your employees to utilize your company’s matching gift or payroll deduction programs
- Save your place on our 2018 volunteering schedule!
To thank you for your support, we can:
- Guarantee that your employees will leave smiling and raving about their experience of making an impact in the lives of individuals and families
- Expose your team to a healthy lifestyle, connect with nature and get a little dirty
- Grow and donate over 220,000 pounds of fresh fruits and vegetables to create healthy options for those who need them most.
So are you ready to make a lasting impact?
Support at any level helps contribute to the ongoing success of CHP’s hunger relief efforts. Please contact Carolyn Ambrose at 774-545-5409 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss ways we can continue to partner together.