Even a little means a lot. It only takes a small commitment from each of us to make a big difference on our farms for the year. Becoming a Monthly Giver is a great way to provide support for the programs and experiences that make CHP great. I had the awesome opportunity to speak with several of our Monthly Givers and each of them share several common motivations:
They give because:
- THEY LOVE Community Harvest Project, LOVE our mission, LOVE the organization.
- THEY LOVE giving back and know firsthand the impact that we are making together in the community.
- They fully appreciate how helpful it is for the farm to have a steady stream of donations and that we can budget knowing that they have our back during our leaner months.
- Giving a little bit each month is more comfortable than one larger sum at once.
- Have pride in seeing their name in our Annual Report every year.
- It is easy to sign up online and it saves paper, postage and time.
This fall we will be relaunching the Monthly Giving Program and will invite you to join the increasing number of Monthly Givers who have chosen to make such a wonderful impact and help sustain our farms. We are excited to introduce some new fun and exclusive benefits for Monthly Givers and cannot wait to share them with you! We look forward to creating a healthy and engaged community with you.
In the meantime if you would like to become a Monthly Giver, we encourage you to go online to our website and go to “Donate” and choose “monthly” as the frequency. We truly appreciate your support. Feel free to give me a buzz or drop me a note about how we can continue to improve this program. I’d love to hear from you!
-Carolyn Ambrose, Development Manager